cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Reload MVC table based on arguments

MV_10441462
10-Marble

Reload MVC table based on arguments

HI All

I have a MVC table in a wizard that displays a list of CAD Components. In the same wizard, I have a combo box which when changed has to change the components.

Example, let say the combo box is a filter for parts and assemblies. When I select Parts in the combobox, the table should reload and display only the parts and vice versa.

Any ideas how it can be done? I'm unable to build the table based on the value selected in the combobox.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The requirement was achieved using the below lines in jsp(under the combobox index changed function)

var params = { filter : prt }; 
PTC.jca.table.Utils.reload('CustomTableBuilder', params, true);  

The parameters can be read in the Builder class

@Override
public Object buildComponentData(ComponentConfig con, ComponentParams param) throws Exception {
JcaComponentParams params = (JcaComponentParams)param;
String filter = params.getHelperBean().getNmCommandBean().getTextParameter("filter");
}

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

The requirement was achieved using the below lines in jsp(under the combobox index changed function)

var params = { filter : prt }; 
PTC.jca.table.Utils.reload('CustomTableBuilder', params, true);  

The parameters can be read in the Builder class

@Override
public Object buildComponentData(ComponentConfig con, ComponentParams param) throws Exception {
JcaComponentParams params = (JcaComponentParams)param;
String filter = params.getHelperBean().getNmCommandBean().getTextParameter("filter");
}
Top Tags