cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Removing all custom listeners

xolomon
12-Amethyst

Removing all custom listeners

Is there a way to deactivate all custom listeners in Windchill without adjusting OOTB "StandardKeyedEventDispatcher" class?

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @xolomon 

I don't know a way how to disable just custom listeners if you have not prepared it.

I know one way how to set it up

If you set own xconf file (customListeners.xconf) to define all custom listeners that are defined as a service.xxx=listenerclass in wt.properties,

then you can just add a reference in site.xconf to your file or remove it from site xconf and this is the best way how you can easily disable and enable all custom listeners. 

how to  create reference to your xconf file CS296357 - How to add custom xconf reference

PetrH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @xolomon 

I don't know a way how to disable just custom listeners if you have not prepared it.

I know one way how to set it up

If you set own xconf file (customListeners.xconf) to define all custom listeners that are defined as a service.xxx=listenerclass in wt.properties,

then you can just add a reference in site.xconf to your file or remove it from site xconf and this is the best way how you can easily disable and enable all custom listeners. 

how to  create reference to your xconf file CS296357 - How to add custom xconf reference

PetrH

@HelesicPetr is right, commenting that referenced xconf out would work with a simple push and a restart. The only other way would be introducing a flag that you can set dynamically to turn them on or off during runtime. Option 1 is much easier. I use different xconf files to separate things.

Top Tags