cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

TableViewDescriptor usage

akosolapov-2
14-Alexandrite

TableViewDescriptor usage

Hi.

Can anyone share example of TableViewDescriptor usage to filter list of persistables?

I need java code.

Thanks.

ps:

for example i have:

TableViewDescriptor myCustomTVD = ...;

List<Persistable> persistableList = ...;

and nothing more.

What sequence of methods should i use to get filtered list of persistables according to filter in TableViewDescriptor?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

try with this code:

Vector criterionVector = new Vector();

TableViewCriterion localTableViewCriterion = TableViewCriterion.newTableViewCriterion("objType",
                "EQUALTO", "WCTYPE|wt.projmgmt.admin.Project2|com.acme.MyProject", null);
criterionVector.add(localTableViewCriterion);

tableViews.add(tableviewdescriptor);

Yo can create filters in a custom view and export it to see the attributes to use.

Regards

http://www.prambanan-it.comIker Mendiola - Prambanan IT Services
schen-7
14-Alexandrite
(To:akosolapov-2)

I find some related sample code as below:

private TableViewDescriptor getActiveProjectView(String tableId) throws WTException, WTPropertyVetoException {
TableViewCriterion STATE_DEFINED = TableViewCriterion.newTableViewCriterion(ProjMgmtConstants.STATE_KEY,
OperatorConstants.EQUALTO, ContainerTeamManagedState.DEFINED.getStringValue(), null);
TableViewCriterion STATE_RUNNING = TableViewCriterion.newTableViewCriterion(ProjMgmtConstants.STATE_KEY,
OperatorConstants.EQUALTO, ContainerTeamManagedState.RUNNING.getStringValue(), null);
String name = getViewResourceEntryKey(ORG_RESOURCE, "VIEW_ACTIVE_PROJECTS");
String description = getViewResourceEntryKey(ORG_RESOURCE, "VIEW_ACTIVE_PROJECTS");
Vector criteria = new Vector(1);
criteria.add(STATE_DEFINED);
criteria.add(STATE_RUNNING);
TableViewDescriptor tv = newTableViewDescriptor(name, tableId, true, true, getColumnsToDisplay(), criteria, false, description);
List<SortColumnDescriptor> sort = new ArrayList<SortColumnDescriptor>();
SortColumnDescriptor lastModified = new SortColumnDescriptor(ColumnIdentifiers.LAST_MODIFIED, SortColumnDescriptor.ASCENDING);
sort.add(lastModified);
tv.setColumnSortOrder(sort);
return tv;

}

Top Tags