cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Task Reassignment comments to be accessible in Discussions table

AK_10813265
6-Contributor

Task Reassignment comments to be accessible in Discussions table

its more related to change task. When in the change task if we reassign the role of the specific task ( System engineer role)  to other person, it will get recorded in the task history table

Well while making task reassignment in the change task we wanted that to record in the Discussions table(customize>collaboration>Discussions) as of now it is getting recorded in the History tab of the Change Task and look at Task History table, 

We wanted to transfer the Task History table under Discussions Forum tab.

2 REPLIES 2

We did not do this with task reassignment but we did something similar with task completion ("comments" and routing choices). Hooking of the task completion we create discussion forum postings. I can't see why you cannot do the same for task reassignment. When signing off on change notices, all the signatures are written to the discussion forum.  If you do this on the change task, did you want the posting to be stored on the change notice or the change task?

Hi,

thank you for your response.

I was looking for the posting to be stored in change task, by this in the discussions tab we already have some customization...I wanted to know whether the routing choices is the right way to do it for this issue?

Thanks

Ak

Top Tags