cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

camunda-windchill integration

SD_10636834
5-Regular Member

camunda-windchill integration

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.0.0

I want to integrate camunda to windchill so my question is can we apply camunda business process or workflow to windchill promotion request or change notice or request

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SD_10636834 

What do you mean apply business process ?

Windchill has own processes and you can use OOTB configuration or design own processes and workflow.

Also you can use code in the workflow to call methods that communicate with other systems,

The methods usually does not exists with not supported systems but you can create own. You just need a customization knowledge. 

You can  try to check the Windchill REST API how to communicate with Windchill from outside places.

or you can write own Java method to communicate with other nonsupport systems . 

How to create own java class

I usually write own classes that I can integrate whatever you can imagine. 

PetrH

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SD_10636834 

What do you mean apply business process ?

Windchill has own processes and you can use OOTB configuration or design own processes and workflow.

Also you can use code in the workflow to call methods that communicate with other systems,

The methods usually does not exists with not supported systems but you can create own. You just need a customization knowledge. 

You can  try to check the Windchill REST API how to communicate with Windchill from outside places.

or you can write own Java method to communicate with other nonsupport systems . 

How to create own java class

I usually write own classes that I can integrate whatever you can imagine. 

PetrH

SD_10636834
5-Regular Member
(To:HelesicPetr)

do you have some custom rest API example or code 

Hello

At FELCO Solutions, we've developed a specialized integrator for Windchill known as the FELCO Solutions PLM Integrator, designed to facilitate seamless data transmission to third-party applications. Built with our customers' ease of use in mind, our integrator smoothly sends WTPart or CAD structures to your ERP system during the release process using web services. It efficiently manages attachments, viewables, and primary content through Base64 technology. Moreover, it streamlines the retrieval of routing information from the ERP system for workflow processes.

Learn more: 

https://www.felcosolutions.com/plm-integrator

Top Tags