cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Display only the "Display Name" for User field data

DanR.
10-Marble

Display only the "Display Name" for User field data

How can I make MKS Integrity (2009 SP5) display the "Display Name" only for a User Field?

Presently the user field displays both the Display Name and the User Name.

Display Name (User Name)

Jones, John (john.jones)

I would like to see the user field displayed as:

Display Name

Jones, John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:DanR.)

Hi Daniel,

I would suggest opening a support case with the Integrity support team, for this. Here's why:

I don't believe this is possible for you, since you're on an older version of Integrity.

As of Integrity 10.4, Integrity will allow certain "alternate login" capability, if used with LDAP, that may meet your needs (if you were to move to 10.4). There are certain limitations with this, which Support can answer for you.

If that doesn't cover your usage scenario, then I believe there is an RFC in our system for this as well, 120499, that asks for the ability to choose display patterns for user fields.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:DanR.)

Hi Daniel,

I would suggest opening a support case with the Integrity support team, for this. Here's why:

I don't believe this is possible for you, since you're on an older version of Integrity.

As of Integrity 10.4, Integrity will allow certain "alternate login" capability, if used with LDAP, that may meet your needs (if you were to move to 10.4). There are certain limitations with this, which Support can answer for you.

If that doesn't cover your usage scenario, then I believe there is an RFC in our system for this as well, 120499, that asks for the ability to choose display patterns for user fields.

Top Tags