cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Facing Issue while installing Windchill Modeler version 10.0

AarushiS
6-Contributor

Facing Issue while installing Windchill Modeler version 10.0

Hi Team,

I am trying to install Windchill Modeler in our organization's new VM but when applying the license, the services of Modeler are not starting. Even if it is starting, they are stopping automatically. I am not able to figure out the reason like what is the issue for which the services of Modeler are not working and also the license issue could solve. 

I am attaching the error images of both services and license.

Can anyone help me out on this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Aarushi,

You can refer to Article - CS400862 FlexNet Licensing Error:-15,570 in Windchill Modeler 10.0

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS400862

I recommend you use our Search The Knowledge Base platform. You can find articles, help documentation and many things here, which will help you to resolve the issues.

All the best,

Mangesh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello Aarushi,

You can refer to Article - CS400862 FlexNet Licensing Error:-15,570 in Windchill Modeler 10.0

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS400862

I recommend you use our Search The Knowledge Base platform. You can find articles, help documentation and many things here, which will help you to resolve the issues.

All the best,

Mangesh

Hello Devraj,

I will surely try the FlexNet Licensing Error solution. But do you have any idea that why are the Integrity Modeler services not running and if we try to start, they are giving the following error below.

AarushiS_0-1713350529982.png

Regards,

Aarushi

The possible reason could be that the registry isn't directing to the correct service key for the FlexNet license, resulting in the license service failing to start. In the attached article, there's a script provided. By running it, it can refresh the registry key associated with the license.

We have tried following these steps mentioned in the Article -

1. Open a Command Prompt in Admin mode.
  2. Run "cd <location of the script>"
  3. Run "cscript fix_10-0_license.vbs"
  4. On successful execution, start the Service named "PTC Integrity Modeler License Server" or "Artisan License Server."

and tried to start the service again but receiving another error below.

AarushiS_0-1713357773783.png

You can repair the installation. And please reboot the system once it's done. 

I suggest you raise a support ticket with Modeler Support team for further investigation.

Thank you so much for the help.

I got an article similar to my error and as per its instructions the services have started running now and the application is up.

Thanks.

Top Tags