cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Is it possible to retrieve the complete user list of PTC Integrity users?

spadaki
2-Guest

Is it possible to retrieve the complete user list of PTC Integrity users?

For communication purpose, is it possible to get the details of all the active Integrity users?

7 REPLIES 7

Hello Sujith Dattatreya Padaki,

You can get all active Client Connections from the Administration Client in Server Diagnostics -> Client Connections.

The same information is availible through the cli with the command

integrity diag --diag=connections

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Dominik

Hello Domoinik,

Thanks for your reply. My question was to get the complete list of users who have access to MKS and not just active connections.

Thank you

Hello,

please have a look at Tobias Ketz‌ answer in How can I get a list of LDAP users from a script?

You can use

aa users

to get a list of all users.

Regards,

Dominik

Hello,

This command listed an entry of over 35000 users. My intention is to get a list of users who are associated with PTC Integrity.

For instance, if I have to communicate all the integrity users( not just active users ) about the upgrade of integrity 2009 to 10.7, it would be easy for me if I get a list of all the users who use Integrity.

Hope my question is clear.

Thank you,

Regards,

Sujith

Hello,

i have no specific idea myself, but a college of mine gave me a hint which might help you. If you use a picklist to assign users to an item, you get only those from your LDAP which have at least once singend into Integrity. I could not test that myself but maybe that way you can generate your list using CLI.

Regards,

Dominik

LLawton
14-Alexandrite
(To:spadaki)

I am making an assumption here, that you have a typical system configured with Change Packages enabled with Integrity. Also, it sounds that your system is configured to allow anyone to log in (otherwise you would be controlling who has access and therefore you would know the list).

In this case, the command im users will return the list of all users who have logged into Integrity at least once.

From this list, you can use im viewuser to find the ones who are active (use -? to find the command's options).

What you're looking for is the output of this:

I am sure this will help you to get all list of user from integrity in excel sheet.

Im users > %userprofile%\desktop\user.csv

Im users --fieds fullname > %userprofile%\desktop\user.csv

Im users --fieds isactive > %userprofile%\desktop\user.csv

Top Tags