cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Malformed BEEP Header message

ckong-2
1-Newbie

Malformed BEEP Header message

Hello

I got a "Malformed BEEP Header" error when I try to connect PTC integrity using a client sw.

Do you know what is mean?

3 REPLIES 3
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:ckong-2)

Hello CheunGeun Kong,

BEEP is the protocol used for communication with the Integrity server.  Could you share a screenshot of the error in the client? It would also help to turn on DEBUG logging on the client, as described in CS147393, reproducing the issue, and sharing the client log with us.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hello Mr. Kael,

I tried to re-enact the situation on my laptop. and I got a log file as below.

(I changed IP address and domains to 'xxxxx')

And this message was ocurred when I configured the proxy server to client.

--------

16. 4. 14 오전 10:19: GENERAL(10): The client is currently logged into kerberos realm "xxxxx".

16. 4. 14 오전 10:19: WARNING(5): Malformed BEEP Header

16. 4. 14 오전 10:19: GENERAL(5): Source Integrity Registry Version is: 1.6, Loading Version: 1.6

16. 4. 14 오전 10:19: GENERAL(5): Reading Registry From File C:\data\_DevTools\.mks104\SIDist\config\registry

16. 4. 14 오전 10:19: GENERAL(10): The client is currently logged into kerberos realm "'xxxxx'".

16. 4. 14 오전 10:19: GENERAL(10): The client is currently logged into kerberos realm "'xxxxx'".

16. 4. 14 오전 10:19: GENERAL(0) mks.frame.app.commands.PreconditionFailedException: mks.frame.app.commands.PreconditionFailedException: Error connecting to 'xxxxx' using proxy 'xxxxx' (either may be down): Malformed BEEP Header

at mks.ic.si.commands.CurrentOrFormerProjectTypeElementViewCommand.execute(CurrentOrFormerProjectTypeElementViewCommand.java:132)

at mks.ic.common.commands.SadCommand.doCommandActions(SadCommand.java:144)

at mks.frame.app.commands.Command.internalInvoke(Command.java:646)

at mks.frame.app.commands.Command.invoke(Command.java:279)

at mks.frame.app.ui.Interactor.invokeCommandWithException(Interactor.java:77)

at mks.frame.app.ui.swing.SwingInteractor.invokeCommand(SwingInteractor.java:482)

at mks.frame.app.ui.swing.SwingInteractor.runCommands(SwingInteractor.java:452)

at mks.frame.app.ui.swing.SwingInteractor$CommandRunner.doModelAction(SwingInteractor.java:385)

at mks.frame.app.ui.swing.ActionProcessor.perform(ActionProcessor.java:425)

at mks.frame.app.ui.swing.ActionProcessor$Dequeuer.run(ActionProcessor.java:750)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Caused by: mks.si.api.SIException: mks.frame.app.commands.PreconditionFailedException: Error connecting to'xxxxx' using proxy 'xxxxx'(either may be down): Malformed BEEP Header

at mks.ic.si.model.ProjectTypeSettings.getProjectType(ProjectTypeSettings.java:803)

at mks.ic.si.model.CurrentOrFormerProjectTypeElementSelectionSettings.getCurrentOrFormerProjectType(CurrentOrFormerProjectTypeElementSelectionSettings.java:304)

at mks.ic.si.commands.CurrentOrFormerProjectTypeElementViewCommand.execute(CurrentOrFormerProjectTypeElementViewCommand.java:127)

... 10 more

--------

Thank for your response.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:ckong-2)

Hello CheunGeun Kong‌,

Thanks for the IntegrityClient.log output. Could you please turn on DEBUG logging on the client to get more detailed information in the log (as described in CS147393), reproduce the issue again, and post the client log showing "DEBUG" lines?

Thanks,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags