cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

PTC Integrity support

ShaneDay
4-Participant

PTC Integrity support

How do I raise a complaint about the very low and poor support from PTC.  Given the cost the level of help is appauling.

4 REPLIES 4
olivierlp
Community Manager
(To:ShaneDay)

Hi ShaneDay, 

I am very sorry about your support experience. I don't know the specifics of the problem with Integrity or Support per se. But I'd like to recommend posting a question on the dedicated Community forum: Windchill Systems/Software Engineering - PTC Community 

Olivier
ShaneDay
4-Participant
(To:olivierlp)

Olivier,

Thank you for responding.  We have been using MKS / Integrity / RV&S since the early days of MKS, when the support was extremely good and problems would get resolved, typically in hours not days, weeks or never.  There was also a sense of commitment in seeing the job through.

I tend to avoid using support these days because the service is appalling and never seems to provide a solution.  I typically end up calling on the services of ex_MKS support engineers who actually have a good knowledge of the system and some real world experience.

A recent issue / support case is a typical example.  We had a significant problem and we got a lot of inappropriate and incorrect guidance from support, which also wasted a lot of time.  In the end, we have resolved the problem ourselves by calling in favours.  If we had gone with the advice of support we would probably have trashed the system - very disappointing and irresponsible on the part of PTC.

Given the cost of support, and what is provisioned in our contract, I would expect a lot more.  I find it very frustrating that the knowledge level of support staff is low and there doesn't seems to be any interest / urgency in reaching a solution. 

We are seriously considering moving on from PTC and looking for an alternative.  While it will cost a fortune to migrate to a new system it would be better than where we are at the moment.

I would be grateful if you could direct me to your official formal complaints procedure or the Director responsible for customer service.  While I could place something on the forum I want action, compensation and a resolution.

Thank you

Shane

KartikOak
15-Moonstone
(To:ShaneDay)

Hi Shane,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I have shared your email with the appropriate folks within PTC Inc.

Thanks

Kartik Oak

ShaneDay
4-Participant
(To:KartikOak)

Thank you.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Shane

Top Tags