cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Reference objects from Polarion other than Requirements (Collection), Test Cases and Change Requests

DS_10069093
9-Granite

Reference objects from Polarion other than Requirements (Collection), Test Cases and Change Requests

Hi,

we would really like to also reference other work item types besides requirements, requirements collections, test cases and change requests (e.g. Design Items or Information Items) using OSLC. Currently only the mentioned work items are offered as types in the OSLC browser in PTC Modeler for the Polarion integration.

Could you please provide instructions how this can be realized?

Thank you very much. 

David

2 REPLIES 2

Hi DS_10069093

Thank you for your question.

I encourage you to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. This will make it easier for you to receive meaningful help from other Community members.

Regards,
Andra

HI Andra, 

thanks for your feedback. As shown in picture below, different work item types are shown, when opening the OSLC browser in PTC Modeler for Siemens Polarion. Those work item types can be referenced in PTC Modeler after performing a query. I would be interested to also reference other work item types besides the ones shown below. Is there any chance to configure that?

Let me know if you need any more details. 

Thanks, 

David 

Unbenanntes Bild.png

Top Tags