cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Traceability problem between two different nodes

ailgrande
1-Newbie

Traceability problem between two different nodes

Hi,

I have a traceability problem.

So, I have two segments: SM Custumer Input Document and SM Requirement Document; this segments are rispectively made of these two nodes: SM Customer Input and SM Requirement.

These nodes have a 'Decomposed To' relationship, but when I try to trace SM Customer Input to SM Requirent the message below appears and the traceabily isn't allowed.

Operation status:

Application does not know how to trace between "<SM Customer Input,Imported Requirement>" and "<SM Requirement,Functional Requirement>" for items 6926 and 6922

Do you have any idea how I solved my problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Alessandro,

the drag drop functionality you are using is defined in the MKS Solution Type, and in there in the properties.

Go to Admin, open type "MKS Solution" and look for properties with name "trace" in it.

This configuration has to be in line with your type names and categories.

Does this help?

Volker

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Alessandro,

the drag drop functionality you are using is defined in the MKS Solution Type, and in there in the properties.

Go to Admin, open type "MKS Solution" and look for properties with name "trace" in it.

This configuration has to be in line with your type names and categories.

Does this help?

Volker

Thank you! I have solved my problem.

Top Tags