cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

emailAdvanced.js issue

DanR.
10-Marble

emailAdvanced.js issue

I'm having an issue with the emailAdvanced.js script in a rule based trigger.

A rule is established to determine when the trigger would fire. The "Post" box is checked. In the "Field Names" box I have "Assigned Group" checked. My problem is the people in those groups are not receiving the email. When I add or remove users to a group it is like they do not update because the new users do not recieve the email and the users removed often receive the email. This one has stumped me for days. This is extremely frustrating. I've been working on this project for almost 2 years. I'm putting it into production and this issue stops it dead in its tracks. Please.... somebody HELP!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanR.
10-Marble
(To:DanR.)

It should be noted that we are still using Integrity Server 2009. It appears that the issue is resolved by right clicking on "Workflows and Documents" and select "Refresh User and Group cache".

mks.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DanR.
10-Marble
(To:DanR.)

It should be noted that we are still using Integrity Server 2009. It appears that the issue is resolved by right clicking on "Workflows and Documents" and select "Refresh User and Group cache".

mks.png

Top Tags