cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Assign Multiple Reviewers / Assignees in Change Tasks

jbailey
17-Peridot

Assign Multiple Reviewers / Assignees in Change Tasks

Has anyone upgraded from 12.0.2 or prior to WC 12.1.1 or 13.0 and looked at the new process for assigning multiple assignees/reviewers to change tasks? Described in this article (https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS125788?source=search)

I did a rehost upgrade from 12.0.2 to 13.0.1 (to start my WC 13 Upgrade planning), and when reviewing - the "Assignment Method" menu is not present. Opened a case with PTC, however the first tech response was "reinstall Windchill" 😀

4 REPLIES 4
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:jbailey)

Works for me currently on 12.1.2.8 but upgraded from 12.0.2.9 to 12.1.2.0 originally when I did this:

Screenshot 2024-03-27 090724.png

OK that is a good data point. I have a feeling that there are some missing/malfunctioning data migrators in the 13.0.1 upgrademanager 😐

RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:jbailey)

@jbailey wrote:

OK that is a good data point. I have a feeling that there are some missing/malfunctioning data migrators in the 13.0.1 upgrademanager 😐

Don't forget to clear your browser cache. Sometimes old javascript is cached and will lead to these kinds of issues also.

I upgraded in December, Was just getting around to looking at new functionality deployed after 12.0.2.x - nice clear cache 🙂

Top Tags