cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Calendar Delegate. Tasks not being reassigned

ChiselnMallet1
12-Amethyst

Calendar Delegate. Tasks not being reassigned

Hi All,

I just figured out that we can delegate tasks using Calendar... It was not enabled when our system was set up.  I have since created the ACL that gives the organization access and I had found an article that said I needed to set this property 

wt.calendar.calculateDefaults=false

Which I did... no dice... anybody have an idea what I am still missing? Delegates get the email... but they aren't getting tasks.

2 REPLIES 2

For non-admin users to be able to use the calendar and have tasks re-assigned is enabled by default - no need to change any properties or permissions.

Maybe add some screen shots w/more info.

I suggest creating a test workflow template with one task, assigned to Creator.  Initiate that workflow process as admin from the Workflow Template UI, which will route it yourself.  Set up your calendar to re-direct to any other user (from within the Calendar UI), and repeat initiating the workflow.  If it does not re-assign to the other user. look for errors in BMS logs.

It seems to work if I set it to Indefinitely.  But not exact days.  But that's good enough for now.

Top Tags