cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Change Notice Template / Implementation Plan / Assignee

jbailey
17-Peridot

Change Notice Template / Implementation Plan / Assignee

Running into a scenario where I have a process that would have a set group of activities in a change plan that would be assigned to certain known individuals.

I know in the Change Notice template you can create an implementation plan, however users would have to still have to be manually assigned as assignee / reviewer (if applicable).

Has anyone approached this before and have a viable solution? I am not opposed to sub-typing the Change Notice or Change Activity type.

2 REPLIES 2
Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine
(To:jbailey)

Hi,

I think in the CN template itself, you can have the implementation plan templated with pre-determined Context Roles allocated to Assigned and Reviewer. Have you tried pre-casting the Imp Plan with context roles?

The users in the context roles will be notified, and its as usual, who ever picks the task first , typical WF stuff.

I think it can be worth a try.

Best Regards

Hari

jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:Hari_Vara)

I looked at that, but I didn't dive too deep yet- figured I would see if anyone else in the community had some practical examples of how they are doing it today.

Top Tags