cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo View 2.0 and IE 11?

DonSenchuk
7-Bedrock

Creo View 2.0 and IE 11?

I've been trying to find the software matrices for Creo View 2.0 to see if IE 11 is compatible. One of my users is experiencing a problem and in the course of narrowing it down this is one of the differences I noticed between him and other users.

Thanks,

Don Senchuk

4 REPLIES 4

Don,
IE11 is a Windchill (10.1) No No.
We are using Windchill 10.1 M030 with Creo 2.0 M100 and Creo View 2.0 M030.
We have had no issues with IE9, I have IE10 at home and it will hang on some of the APIs (LifeCycle Manager etc.) and I tried IE11 (just for fun) and everything was all #$&^ed up. After removing IE11 and going back to IE9, everything worked again.

Mike Ibosh

Hey Mike,

Thanks. I've been battling with our IT dept. to stop pushing IE 11 to everyone and leave them all on IE 9. The tone-deaf response has been, "just put in a ticket for each person that needs to be set back to IE 9."

I suppose I'll have to get right to work writing out dozens of help tickets.

Thanks!

On 11/03/14 13:55, Senchuk, Donald wrote:
>
> Hey Mike,
>
> Thanks. I've been battling with our IT dept. to stop pushing IE 11 to everyone and leave them all on IE 9. The tone-deaf response has been, "just put in a ticket for each person that needs to be set back to IE 9."
>
> I suppose I'll have to get right to work writing out dozens of help tickets.
>

Or you can check out the (new in Creo 2.0 M100?) config option:
browser_limit_to_ie9_mode yes

This will help with the embedded browser.

> Thanks!
>
> *From:*Ibosh, Michael [-]
> *Subject:* [solutions] - Creo View 2.0 and IE 11?
>
> I've been trying to find the software matrices for Creo View 2.0 to see if IE 11 is compatible. One of my users is experiencing a problem and in the course of narrowing it down this is one of the differences I noticed between him and other users.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don Senchuk
>
> ----------
>
> ----------

--

Thanks.

I'm in the middle of installing M120 right now because of the embedded browser issue. Then, of course, Creo View fails when using 11 anyway so that's a moot point.

Top Tags