cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Example to display Checkpoint data with CLI-Command "si viewrevision" in PTC Windchill RV&S 12.4

sklemm
5-Regular Member

Example to display Checkpoint data with CLI-Command "si viewrevision" in PTC Windchill RV&S 12.4

Hello,

we are interested to get an example to display data of specific Checkpoint with CLI-Command "si viewrevision" in PTC Windchill RV&S 12.4.

We tried with basic code as follows:

si viewrevision --hostname=server --port=number --user=name --yes --project=/<ProjectPath>/project.pj --projectRevision=rev member ...

Unfortunately there was no success.

Maybe the reason is wrong syntax of the member.

Hence we need to know the correct syntax for the "member..." at the end of the command line.

Additional we need to know whether "--devpath" is needed to add or not.

In our application we have no development paths. 

Would be greate to get an example of the complete command line.

Best Regards

Stephan K.

2 REPLIES 2
HelesicPetr
21-Topaz II
(To:sklemm)

Hi @sklemm 

Can this help? cs179153

Best Regards

PetrH

sklemm
5-Regular Member
(To:HelesicPetr)

Hi PetrH,

thanks for the quick reply.

It goes in the right direction but it's not already the solution for my problem:

• si viewrevision --project=/sample/watch/project.pj --projectRevision=1.3 --revision=1.6 dataStructure.txt > C:\dataStructure.txt

I wonder why above code contains two revisions, a file revision and a project (folder) revision.

In the above example the member is a file.

I need a solution if the member is a project (folder), something like this but with correct syntax for the member:

• si viewrevision --project=/sample/watch/project.pj --projectRevision=rev <Sub-Project of watch>

BR

Stephan K.

Top Tags