cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Getting an error "Cannot insert duplicate key row in object" while using Rehost Utility.

klakshminarayan
4-Participant

Getting an error "Cannot insert duplicate key row in object" while using Rehost Utility.

Hello All,

I'm performing a rehost of Windchill 10.2 M030 using the Rehost Utility.

I've manually exported/imported MS  SQL Database from our Production Server to Test server and manually copied the vaults and the Windchill install loadpoints. I run the rehost utility and half way through I'm getting an error

[vaulttask] com.ptc.wc.rehost.exception.RehostException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'windchill.FvHost' with unique index 'FvHost$UNIQUE55'. The duplicate key value is (Uxxxxxxxx.int.xxxx.net).
[vaulttask] Nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'windchill.FvHost' with unique index 'FvHost$UNIQUE55'. The duplicate key value is (Uxxxxxxxx.int.xxxx.net)

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen this error message before. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Kiran

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags