cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Getting the role of a 'Creator' of an object from its a Group.

ptc-5091742
1-Newbie

Getting the role of a 'Creator' of an object from its a Group.

Hello Everyone ,

How to get the role of a creator from a group? For instace , I want to get the Role of the 'Creator' of a Change Request from a group of Users i.e Design Group , Manufactuing group.

Background of the Requirement is as follows:-

I am developing a workflow where the CREATOR will create a Change Request (Activity #1). Creator can be any one i.e DESIGN ENGINEER , INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER , QUALITY ENGINEER.

Now once the CREATOR has created the Change Request (Activity #1) , the notification (Activity #2) should go to the same HOD of which the creator is.

For Example – if (Activity #1) ECR was created by DESIGN ENGINEER – Notification (Activity #2) should go to DESIGN HOD. Similarly ,

if (Activity #1) ECR was created by QUALITY ENGINEER – Notification (Activity #2) should go to QUALITY HOD.

I guess for this i have to set an Expression Robot in the Change Request workflow , But i want help with the expression that has to be written in the Robot. Please help me with this.

Thanks and Regards

Ishaan Nayyar

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags