cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to customize object collector in a promotion request

SL_7910941
4-Participant

How to customize object collector in a promotion request

Hi all 

I want to customize the object collector in a promotion request, but I'm not able to. Do you know whether it is possible to add additional attributes e.g. state? I'm using release 12.0.2.7

I know, that it has been changed for change request, see following thread for change request: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Windchill-Ideas/It-Should-be-possible-to-Customize-the-Table-View-in-the-Collect/idi-p/477765#comments.

See attached picture for object collector in a promotion request. 

Kind regards 

Steffen Lund 

5 REPLIES 5

Tables have switches that determines if they are configurable or not so its possible to customize for sure. I just don't know how much you need to write on your own to get this to work. I would reach out to Jeff Zemsky to where they plans are currently and look ahead for WC 13 what's new. If not there, then customization is required since it will be some time to get what you need.

Thanks for your reply. How can I contact Jeff Zemsky directly? 

Kind regards.

Steffen Lund

Hi @SL_7910941 

Find him here on the community and send him a message.

PetrH

Adding configurable table support to Promotion Request is something that is Roadmap aligned.  We do not have a specific release target at this time.  As has already been noted this was made available in the Change, Issue (Problem Report) and Deviation/Waiver in an earlier release.

SL_7910941
4-Participant
(To:JeffZemsky)

Sounds great you have this within scope. It could be very beneficial to have this option enabled.

Thanks for you response. 

Top Tags