cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Intralink 3.3 Issue (long story)

sdrzewiczewski
7-Bedrock

Intralink 3.3 Issue (long story)

We are actually on Windchill, but some legacy data was not moved over to our Windchill environment. So we dug up the tape for the last day that intralink was here.

I'm now trying to rebuild a new Intralink 3.3 200471 server (that was what we had prior to going to Windchill). I've been able to install the Fileserver and Dataserver, and the client, but I've been having issues with the license file.

Our current license file didn't have any ilink licenses, so i went to the ptc website, addeda new license server and added one of our old ilink 3.3 license to that server. I originally tried to use the license server that was with ilink 3.3 but it didn't seem to like that license file. I then tried the license file for wf 5 and the ilink client didn't seem to like that.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

I've had a couple of responses so far, thanks to everyone. As a heads up the first thing I tried was the timeout patch, which is not compatible with this buildcode.

After digging around some more, the license file that i generate today from PTC, using the 3.3 license server does not work. It reads the file in correctly, but when i type ptcstatus I get the following message

Warning: The following servers are built with an older version of FLEXlm than the application, and therefore will not be used: 7788@<server< a="> NAME>

I've tried to install the Wildfire 2.0 license server and then when I do ptcstatus I see the one Ilink license, but when I configure the Pro/I client it does not show that as a valid item to select.

Any thoughts?

Top Tags