cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Invitations sent from Windchill

ptc-6066426
1-Newbie

Invitations sent from Windchill

It seems that when adding members to a project it can take days for the invitation to be received. I am new to Windchill and had no personal training except for the tutorials. Is there a way I can verify if the invitation has actually been sent? When I contact the customer they just say they have not received any invtite so I suggest to look in their junk mail and no luck. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Project invitations are processed by the EmailQueue. If you open up the EmailQueue in the Queue Manager, do you see any failed invitation emails? Or any invitations waiting to be sent out?

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your reply, I looked for this Queue managment table in WC, however I am unable to locate it? I have a feeling you had to be an admin of some sort to view this.

Ok, this is going to show how much I don't know about Windchill, but I found the cause. For this particular project I didn't know I had to start it. There were existing projects that I added members too and they received the invite, no one mentioned to me that I had to start the project so the invites would be sent out. Thanks for your assistance and time with this. I really appreciate any and all help.

Top Tags