cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Need to get selected rows from a Custom MVC table in a formProcessor

SG_9899099
1-Newbie

Need to get selected rows from a Custom MVC table in a formProcessor

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.1 and Datecode with CPS 12.1.2.8

I have a 3 Multiple Wizards a on a custom action , in each wizard page I have a different MVC table on which I'm rendering data using Custom Bean object . When I'm submitting the wizard form , I want to get the rows selected in the MVC table in 3rd wizard page in Formprocessor. I'm not getting the values using nmcommandbean object . Please help me if there is any other way to get these values.

1 REPLY 1

Add a hidden input field in your form for each row in the MVC table. This hidden field will store the row ID or any other relevant identifier. Use JavaScript to capture the submit button click and populate the hidden field with the row ID corresponding to the clicked button. When the form is submitted, the hidden field value will be included in the request parameters. When the form is submitted, the hidden field value will be included in the request parameters. 

Top Tags