cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Out-of-date Equivalence

AK_10813265
6-Contributor

Out-of-date Equivalence

Hello all,

I am looking for a full code which will help me to get equivalent link status between upstream part to downstream part

3 REPLIES 3

Please let me know what the things have missed

private void getEquivalenceStatus(WTPart UpStreamPart, WTPart DownStreamPart) throws WTPropertyVetoException, WTException {
WTPart newUpstreamPart = PolWTPartHelper.service.getLatestPartBasedOnView(UpStreamPart, upStreamViewName);
WTPart newDownstreamPart = PolWTPartHelper.service.getLatestPartBasedOnView(DownStreamPart, downStreamViewName);
wt.associativity.WTAssociativityHelper.service.getEquivalentStatus(newUpstreamPart );

Hi @AK_10813265 

What is PolWTPartHelper ? 

It does not exists in API for PDM, MPM Link and also any file or string writen in the file do not contains that helper.

Only WTPartHelper exists.

getEquivalentStatus method needs 5 variables, not one as you use the newUpstreamPart

HelesicPetr_0-1703064582380.png

UpsideEquivalentStatus

HelesicPetr_1-1703064609228.png

DownsideEquivalentStatus

HelesicPetr_2-1703064620454.png

PetrH

Hi,

Sorry PolWTPartHelper is customer code, WTPartHelper is right. can you help me with the complete code, I am looking to get the Out Of Date Downstream Equivalent parts .

Akh

Top Tags