cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

PTC University subscription question

LŠ_10790271
8-Gravel

PTC University subscription question

Hello,

I am interested in online training concerning Windchill, however I can't find exact information on how does subscription works. Are those 3 credits points meant for each class separately or can you then attend  whichever classes you wish? Is subscription monthly based or otherwise? Additional info on how this all works would be greatly appreciated. 

PS: i have not yet contacted sales.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:LŠ_10790271)

As mentioned by others, there are two ways to do this - either pay for individual credits at $100 per credit or purchase a Learn subscription.  A Learn subscription is normally tied to one user and is good for one year.  A few examples:

• LEARN Online - Creo - $1300
  • LEARN Online - ThingWorx - $1300
  • LEARN Online - Windchill - $1300
  • LEARN Online - Creo and Windchill - $1600

See the learning connector for a list of classes and certifications included with each subscription.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Ours are named user. Any course they want as much as they can take but tied to that user only.

Thank you for the reply, so i understand correctly I pay the amount of 3 credits points once as a user and can then watch live or recorded courses anytime I want?

The credits are course based pricing. they also have a "Learn" subscription that allows you take as many courses/certs as you want in a year, but under a single domain (they have a Creo Learn, WC Learn etc where they have their own subscriptions)

Thank you for the reply, Any idea how much is the ''Learn'' subscription?

Pricing depends on your contract level with PTC and when you buy!

We had 10 Learn subscriptions on a 2 year contract, but have since dropped it, and the fee was in the mid-$20's for the 2 years.

Your pricing may vary, which why I only gave a general number. I am not sure if that 10 was based on the number of Creo seats we had at the time or not. We have more seats now and all converted to subsciptions.

Thank you for the information 🙂

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:LŠ_10790271)

As mentioned by others, there are two ways to do this - either pay for individual credits at $100 per credit or purchase a Learn subscription.  A Learn subscription is normally tied to one user and is good for one year.  A few examples:

• LEARN Online - Creo - $1300
  • LEARN Online - ThingWorx - $1300
  • LEARN Online - Windchill - $1300
  • LEARN Online - Creo and Windchill - $1600

See the learning connector for a list of classes and certifications included with each subscription.

Thank you for the information 🤗

Top Tags