cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Resolving Problem Reports from CR Resolution

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

Resolving Problem Reports from CR Resolution

I am sure I can run a quick test but let's say I have a Problem Report that is linked to multiple Change Requests. Does the Problem Report get resolved at the first Change Request that is resolved or the last?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The last. Always the last.

Why would anyone write code to resolve a problem report that has multiple issues to be resolved before all issues are resolved? 🤦‍♂️(rhetorical)

That said, it’s really all riding on the code you are using. Let’s face it, any of us could write code to resolve after the first, last or majority of the issues are resolved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The last. Always the last.

Why would anyone write code to resolve a problem report that has multiple issues to be resolved before all issues are resolved? 🤦‍♂️(rhetorical)

That said, it’s really all riding on the code you are using. Let’s face it, any of us could write code to resolve after the first, last or majority of the issues are resolved.

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:d_graham)

Why? If they coded it poorly and just propagated backwards on the first one. Thanks. Just needed to check.

Top Tags