cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Useful query for checking sourcing status table

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

Useful query for checking sourcing status table

I had an issue I opened with tech support. The overall sourcing status was showing No AML but I did in fact have AML/AVL data for a particular part. It turns out the OEMPARTAXLCONTEXTLINK table had no entry. Still investigating as to how this occurred but this query showed the extent of the issue. I will close this thread with a summary of how we think it was caused.

SELECT m.wtpartnumber, A.IDA2A2, a.amlpreferencedata, a.avlpreferencedata, o.oempreferencedata
FROM WTPART P, WTPARTMASTER M, oempartaxlcontextlink O, AXLEntry A
WHERE
p.ida3masterreference = M.IDA2A2 AND
o.ida3a5 (+) = p.ida2a2 AND
a.IDA3C4 = p.ida2a2 AND
p.latestiterationinfo = 1

Where you have null entries for the OEMPREFERENCEDATA is where you have problems.

avillanueva_0-1713876550744.png

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Antonio,

have you already tried this report?

[QML] Report listing all Supplier Parts, OEM Parts and their sourcing status

Marco

No but I loaded it in. Nice but I would change a few things to make it more useful. The one thing I needed was that outer join for null conditions to check for issues. This has some odd constraints but I am sure I can turn my query into a qml easy enough.

I don't know if you've ever used this technique, but even from the report query builder criteria you can set outer joins (see image).

Marco_Tosin_0-1713879877096.png

It's an option I haven't used often, but a couple of times it has helped me.

Marco

Yep. old school guy here. Some times I like to roll my own query first.

Sorry, I misinterpreted your question.
The link to the support article does not solve your problem

Marco
Top Tags