cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

User is getting error while saving an assembly and drawing - could not be saved to workspace and error in event manager is "Save action has aborted"

skhonde
1-Newbie

User is getting error while saving an assembly and drawing - could not be saved to workspace and error in event manager is "Save action has aborted"

3 REPLIES 3

Are there any errors in the Method Server log at the same time the error occurs in the client?

Sandip,

Were you able to resolve this error message? If so, can you please let us know the resolution.

aakolkar
4-Participant
(To:ChrisSpartz)

I am facing the same error "Save action has aborted". I am trying to save an assembly in Wildfire3 connected to Windchill 8.

Have checked the method server logs but did not find anything useful.  Please let me know if I need to raise a ticket with PTC Tech Support to solve this issue.

Thanks!

Amol

Silicon Meadows Design Limited (Alicon Group)

Top Tags