cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Using ODATA REST APIs how to get representations of all versions of CAD Document?

gmydoor-2
9-Granite

Using ODATA REST APIs how to get representations of all versions of CAD Document?

Hi All,

Consider I have CAD document ABC--> 3.5, ABC--> 2.4 and ABC-->1.1

I need to fetch all three versions of CAD document along with representations for every version. I am using 

/CADDocumens rest API and I am expanding "AllOlderVersion" service .

for ex: 

expand: AllOlderVersion($select=AuthoringApplication,ID,VersionID,Name,Number,State,Version,Category,TypeIcon),Representations($filter=DefaultRepresentation eq true;$select=ID,CreoViewURL).

If I do this, I am getting representation only for the latest version. But I need representations for all the versions. How Can i achieve this ?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi gmydoor-2,

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Vivek N

Hi @vnamboodheri .. AllOlderVersion endpoint is the customized one. I have got another solution for my issue. We can use Revisions end point instead of AllOlderVersion to get representations of all versions of CAD documents.

Top Tags