cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

WCTK FTHealer

LM_10170419
4-Participant

WCTK FTHealer

Trying to install and run wctk FThealer on an old intralink system to solve some migration issues we are having to a new 12 system. I tried downloading and installing the matching jar file from PTC's site but either I'm doing something wrong or the jar file is corrupted and unusable. With this release of windchill out of support I can't get help from ptc tech support so figured I'd ask here to see if anyone had any ideas or could help me out. 

2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for your question.
I encourage you to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. This will make it easier for you to receive meaningful help from other Community members.
Regards,
Andra

Hi @LM_10170419 

If you are migrating system to new one, then you can open the case and try to solve

PTC Support  really can help.

btw if you download the package, How do you download it ? By some downloading SW or directly in a explorer?

Sometimes the files are corrupted during the downloading.

Sometimes if you download zip file, the archive software can not correctly extract the package. For example Power Archive had many issues with CRC error.

If I use different SW or native ZIP function in the Widows I didn't have any issue. 

PetrH

Top Tags