cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

WGM Upgrade to Version 13.X

EW_10028027
3-Visitor

WGM Upgrade to Version 13.X

Hi

We are considering an update of the Windchill system on our site and we're looking for a user review from someone who is working with Solidworks 2022 and WGM 13 combination. Is there anyone in the audience with such a combination who can share his experience?

Thanks

Eliran

5 REPLIES 5

I know of multiple companies using WGM 13 with Solidworks 2022. I have not heard of anything from them about differences from prior versions or of any bugs.

Because WGM and Windchill now are on independent releases, it is possible to use WGM 13 with Windchill 12.x.

Thank you very much for your answer! Can you refer me to one of those clients so I can have a quick chat with them?

Can you please refer me to one of those clients so I can have a quick chat with them?

Hello,
SWeiler notified me of this inquiry. I have sent you a direct message. 

Hi Eliran,

The below image for PTC official post WWGM compatibility software matrix, and it will work highlighted series only

Sarathkumar_M_0-1711016289760.png

https://www.ptc.com/support/-/media/support/refdocs/Windchill_PDMLink/compatibility/WWGMCompatibilityMatrix.pdf?sc_lang=en&source=search

let me know , if any further help required

Thanks & Regard

Sarathkumar M

Sarathkumar M
Top Tags