cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Workflow Team is populated from context team members?

LG_10096154
12-Amethyst

Workflow Team is populated from context team members?

It's been a few years since I had to do look into this.

We have a Change Notice that is a Workflow at the Org level. The OIR calls out the lifecycle and Team Template.

The team template has no uses or groups in the roles (it's at the Org level).

What is happening is that all the Roles in the workflow at the Product context level are being populated with everyone in that same role in the product context team.

I created a new OIR at the Product context and it calls for a new Team Template with just a few people in the roles but it still populated everyone from the Product context team?

If I reset the team it does the same thing - everyone.

What am I missing here?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:LG_10096154)

remove Context Team from activities Resource Pool 

Fede
LG_10096154
12-Amethyst
(To:Fadel)

Interesting, that is how we have the Resource Pool for all our workflows. I just started a Peer Review but with that the user can select the Team Template. So the team roles was empty other than the one person I had added in my test team template. With the CN they cannot select the teamTemplate?

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS38604

Looks like I would need to edit the OIR to allow the user to select a different Team Template for that context.

Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:LG_10096154)

Good Luck 

Fede
Top Tags