cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

ms报ManagerException: Couldn't initialize Index manager.

yyan
2-Guest

ms报ManagerException: Couldn't initialize Index manager.

After modifying the information of the administrators group, the ms service cannot be started and a ManagerException: Couldn't initialize Index manager is reported.

Here are the errors that I faced
wt.services.ManagerException: Couldn't initialize Index manager.
The nested exception is: (wt.access.accessResource/19) wt.access.NotAuthorizedException: Note: Protected operation. You do not have the necessary authorization to perform this action. If you feel you should have received this message in error, please contact your administrator.

Try to import the ds of the test machine to the official machine. The administrators group already exists, and wcadmin is also in this group. After clearing the info engine and tomcat, the service still cannot be started.

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.0.4

修改administrators组的信息后,ms服务无法启动,报ManagerException: Couldn't initialize Index manager

Here are the errors that I faced
wt.services.ManagerException: Couldn't initialize Index manager.
嵌套异常是: (wt.access.accessResource/19) wt.access.NotAuthorizedException: 注意: 受保护的操作。您没有执行该操作的必要授权。如果您认为不应当收到这一消息,请联系管理员。

尝试将测试机的ds导入到正式机,administators组已有,wcadmin也在该组中,清楚了info engine,tomcat后,服务还是无法启动

1 REPLY 1
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:yyan)

Article - "Windchill Upgrade Manager is unable to start method server with Error "Failure to start manager StandardIndexPolicyManager" in Windchill PDMLink": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS187739

Top Tags