cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

wt.query.QueryException: The index specified does not reference a valid expression in the SQL FROM clause

kguilloud-2
1-Newbie

wt.query.QueryException: The index specified does not reference a valid expression in the SQL FROM clause

Hello all,

When i want to perform a search in Windchill PDM Link (v8), i have this error for one user :

StackTrace in attachment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The error message indicates that Windchill is trying to generate a SQL query, but there is a problem with the query. The stack trace indicates that the error is coming from an InfoEngine task. Do you know what IE task is causing the error? Is this a custom IE task?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

I don't have any response.
Nobody can help me ?

Thanks,

The error message indicates that Windchill is trying to generate a SQL query, but there is a problem with the query. The stack trace indicates that the error is coming from an InfoEngine task. Do you know what IE task is causing the error? Is this a custom IE task?

Top Tags