cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

importing parameter

ptc-4626282
1-Newbie

importing parameter

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to find out a way to import zemax data into ProE to create the curve or to map the parameters used in ProE Curve equation.

Currently using the zemax txt data to manually map into the parameter created in ProE by typing or cut &paste.

Which makes it very time consuming not to mention havinga high error risk in the process.

My first thought was to import excel file to map the parameter, but no import option in parameter tool in ProE, I was confused with Intralink.

And my other thinking isto writesomerelation to map but only the txt file can be imported into relation.

This much is my limit of thinking and not going anywhere so far..

Can someone pleasehelp me make this possible or any insight or advice for that matter would be great.

We are using WF4.0 and no Intralink of course, that would solve the problem I am sure.

Best,

J.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags