cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo 3 Drafting

cdown
4-Participant

Creo 3 Drafting

Is anyone else on Creo 3 who thinks that who ever changed the table text entry and note edit function should be shot!!!

I have been updating drawings and this has to be the worst ever feature enhancement PTC have ever done.....

It seams as though they have gotten a few spotty microsoft misfits and said oh change that!!!

Bad day getting worse!!!!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
sshannon
1-Newbie
(To:cdown)

I feel your pain brother! It is an absolute pain to work with. Change test size & font…do I select the text or the table cell? Oh…I see…what a joke. Way to much mouse clicking going on for this function.
Over all, after being on Creo3 for about two weeks….seems like a lot more mouse travel and clicking in my opinion. Also, almost all my map keys were broke, which meant all the programmed buttons on my Space Pilot Pro no longer worked either. I think the only one that still worked was toggling in & out of mechanism. I think PTC put too much effort to being like SW. I have never been a big fan of the tab & ribbon layout.

Hang tough my friend….guess we don’t really have a choice but to grin & bear it. 😉

Regards,

Steve Shannon
Tooling Engineer
trans-matic
300 East 48th St.
Holland, MI 49423
phone (616) 820-2427
fax (616) 820-2488
www.transmatic.com
ahaas
13-Aquamarine

My users are really upset about this, I'm hearing about it constantly.

Creo 2.0's drawing package was painful enough to use but with the changes to text editing, Creo 3.0 is even worse!

ahaas
13-Aquamarine

Take a look at this: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS31562.

Adding the DTL option "UPDATE_DRAWING ALL" to our older drawings fixed most of the problems we were having with the text editing in Creo 3.0.

Top Tags