cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Hope everyone moves over to the PTC Community

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Hope everyone moves over to the PTC Community

Today is the day. It's been a great run. Wish it didn't have to end.

| LinkedIn<">http://www.linkedin.com/company/national-oilwell-varco?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1405455811306%2Ctas%3Anational+oilwell%2Cidx%3A2-1-4> | Twitter<">https://twitter.com/NOVGlobal>
The information contained in this transmission is for the personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

15 REPLIES 15

Yep, feel the same way, kind of melancholic.
It must have been more than 20 years that we've used the exploder for our ProE questions.
Let's hope the new portal brings us the same quick answers and lively discussions like we used to have.
See you all there...

Olaf Corten

Confidentiality Notice:
This Email, and any attachments, may contain internal or confidential information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately.

Williams, Steve C --- [proecad] - Hope everyone moves over to the PTC Community ---
Van:"Williams, Steve C" <->AanSmiley Tongue-Datum:wo, 29 apr. 2015 12:52Onderwerp:[proecad] - Hope everyone moves over to the PTC Community
Today is the day. It’s been a great run. Wish it didn’t have to end.

See you all on the other side

I wanted one last look, but...

[image: Inline image 1]

Jscott

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:12 AM, Olaf Corten <->
wrote:

> Yep, feel the same way, kind of melancholic.
> It must have been more than 20 years that we've used the exploder for our
> ProE questions.
> Let's hope the new portal brings us the same quick answers and lively
> discussions like we used to have.
> See you all there...
>
> Olaf Corten
>
>
>
>
> *Confidentiality Notice:This Email, and any attachments, may contain
> internal or confidential information and is intended solely for the
> individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or
> protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this
> Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you
> are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy,
> print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and
> all copies must be deleted immediately.*
>

It's a different experience, but not a bad one.

Come on in everyone, the water's fine.

--
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:StephenW)

I agree Doug. I feel we are losing something special but not irreplaceable (is that a real word?)

I think I originally joined in 1997 or 1998 or so. For me, that was 5 companies ago and I don't know how many email addresses due to mergers and acquisitions.

Stephen Williams | Mechanical Designer
NOV Rig Systems
Offshore

National Oilwell Varco
nov.com/offshore
Connect with us on Facebook<">https://www.facebook.com/NationalOilwellVarco> | LinkedIn<">http://www.linkedin.com/company/national-oilwell-varco?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1405455811306%2Ctas%3Anational+oilwell%2Cidx%3A2-1-4> | Twitter<">https://twitter.com/NOVGlobal>
The information contained in this transmission is for the personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

**editied to remove email address

JLG
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

PTCUser has been an enormous help to me over the years. Thank you all for your kind help.

I also agree, PTC Community is good. But not the same, of course, so I will miss this forum and remember it fondly.

Onward to the future!

Best regards,
Janet Grove

Yes, the PTC/User site does work.
Come to find out we had a network brown out at the time I was trying.
Timing is everything Smiley Happy

Thanks

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Williams, Steve C <
-> wrote:

> Hmmm, I went to it and it was working just fine.
>
>
>
> Steve
>
>
>
> *From:* Jeff Lippeth [

So I have not been keeping up with this change over. Ifptcuser.org is done, then are these e-mails being supplied by the PTC community or this is coming through today for the last time? Can anyone provide a quick overview as towhere to look forthese similar feeds or e-mails? I did signup using my same e-mail, but have been busy at my new job and not been able to follow this transition. Hope I see (read) you on the other side.
Mark A. PetersonSr Design Engineer
HP- Retail -
StephenW
23-Emerald II

These emails are still provided by ptc/user. Till they turn it off, sometime soon, well, maybe not off, NETWORK will still be available.

The help from the community moderator there is

I’m signed up on the other site, but I’ve been so busy the last few weeks I haven’t had time to look though all the emails I’ve been getting from the community. I now have 1487 unread emails in the two folders I set up.

I got to get busy and start going through them. ☺

It’s been a good run. I remember when Don Patterson set this up. Don’t remember the exact year. I think it was announced at the 3rd or 4th Pro User conference. I still have a coffee cup from the first Pro User conference at home.

David Haigh

Yep, it's like walking into the cafeteria at your new middle school at the age of 11, lunch tray in hand, scanning the crowd for a friendly face that will let you sit next to them. Suddenly, being the big cheese in elementary school means nothing! ;o)

I see some longtime Exploder friends are already here.

Dean - you can sit at my table.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

“I’m Rhonda – and these aren’t real!”

Just a Friends quote for those who are not addicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNcZyO-Nb5E

-Ter

Terry,

HAHA! I just got around to watching it.

Hi, I'm Dean and I am a designer. I know nothing about Creo!

DaveEngel
5-Regular Member

I suppose it is time to post in here and see how this works.

-Dave

Everything is working fine!

-Jitu

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags