cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

WF5 Publishing With CreoView2

srector
1-Newbie

WF5 Publishing With CreoView2

On our test server I have managed to install WF5 and the CreoView2 Adapters. However, when I manually publish an assembly from PDMLink, the action fails. WF5 tries to load the assembly but doesn't appear to load any of the sub-tier components.

Do I need to register a server with WF, like I would in an interactive session of ProE? Or is there some other configuration step that I missed?

I've gone through the Adapter guides a couple of times now but haven't found a solution. If someone could point out the error of my ways I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Steve

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Try publishing interactively using the "publish.bat" file in the Worker setup location and it might give you some visual information. Also, you need to provide the error messages, logs and potentially screenshots of the issue or else there is only so much help to be provided.

The publishing log can simply be copied/pasted from the WVS Monitor page. The worker logs can be garnered from the proe-setup directory on the worker itself. Also ensure that you have appropriately supported date codes for all of your software.

Which versions of Windchill are you using?

[cid:image001.gif@01CECA78.023FB960]

Steve Vinyard
Senior Solution Architect
Top Tags