cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Trial Creo 3 failed to install correctly!

jingram
1-Newbie

Trial Creo 3 failed to install correctly!

Hi I have just tried to install the trial version of Creo but my computer crashed during the install and I cant install it again because I keep getting a message saying that it is has been already installed on this computer, I have removed all reference to PTC from my computer via uninstall programs.

Any ideas how I can get a trial version running on my machine

Regards

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:jingram)

John,

Write an email to - for Creo trial support.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

John.

Look for PTC folder in C:\Program files\, if exists delete that folder, restart the machine and try new installation.

‌Thanks for the quick response, however there are no PTC files in program files!

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Try to install in other location, possibly in other drive (if available) else create a folder in C:\ drive as PTC and use that for installation.

‌I don't get a chance to specify a location, I get the message just after I run the .exe file

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

John,

Write an email to - for Creo trial support.

I have just sent an email.

thanks for trying to help 🙂

regards

John

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

I think you will get a response on Monday.

Nice weekend.

Mahesh

‌you too

Top Tags