cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Laplace transform

amakarkin
1-Newbie

Laplace transform

Hello, please tell me there is a problem with the Laplace transform with multiple roots, somehow swears to "not a square matrix". The formula and Mathcad file in the attached

4 REPLIES 4

Define f(t) before assigning values to p.

Your worksheet is a bit of a mess! More explanatory comments and a clearer layout would help us to understand better what you are trying to do, resulting in an improved chance of helping you.

Alan

Sorry, I tried different options. f(t) depends on p, it is impossible to determine before. The implications of this need to get that graph of the function f (t). I can not understand how to put a vertical line to the right of the differentiation. The attachment of a new a new file with comments and without unnecessary features

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:amakarkin)

HI Artem, I think I've fixed the problem. You can find the solution in the attached file.

Regards F. M.

The attached file is valid for mathcad 14 student edition. In version 15, to the first members of the equations, in the function arguments, you must also add the constants, otherwise the equation is marked in red (example: D (p, R1, R2...))

laplace.jpg

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:amakarkin)

Good morning, A. M ..

Could you be so kind to give an answer to my answer to your problem?

Thanks much.

F. M.

Top Tags