cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Extrude rectangle with one edge curved

amccaffrey
1-Newbie

Extrude rectangle with one edge curved

I have created a curved shim 0.5 mm thick. Onto the top end I have a small rectangular tab that I have sketched. The tab is to mutate from a straight to a curve to a straight, and again 0.5 mm thick. Do I extrude this as a sweep or a swept blend? I have never done this before so am rather stuck! If you look on the top view, the tab curve follows the shim. I want to blend the tab with the shim. I'm using Creo2 on Windows 7 64bit

Image below:bench_leg_shim.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:amccaffrey)

I think from this point you can just do a Boundary Blend, if you want one surface.

Could you post the file? For me it's not clear but i can help you, perhaps.

Top Tags