cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Why can I open some *.mcd files while I get the error message "Failed to open document" for others?

hmuhieddine
1-Newbie

Why can I open some *.mcd files while I get the error message "Failed to open document" for others?

Hello everbody,

I have a set of file I am trying to open with Mathcad 15 M030.

Some files are opened succesfully while I recieve the abovementioned error for others.

I find it really strange and wonder if anyone else have encountered similar problem before or if someone can suggest a soultion to this problem.

Thanks in advance!

/Hassan

1 REPLY 1

Hassan Muhieddine wrote:

Hello everbody,

I have a set of file I am trying to open with Mathcad 15 M030.

Some files are opened succesfully while I recieve the abovementioned error for others.

I find it really strange and wonder if anyone else have encountered similar problem before or if someone can suggest a soultion to this problem.

Thanks in advance!

/Hassan

See response to your other question on this matter.  

Stuart

PS: It's usually better to use only one thread to deal with a given topic, otherwise it tends to get confusing to both the poster and any responders (and occasionally some people can get quite rude about it)!

Top Tags