cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Interaction single grit wheel

rkun
1-Newbie

Interaction single grit wheel

Dear all,...

I am a very beginner in Matchcad...

I want to simulate the single grit of wheel to the workpiece in surface grinding process by using Kinematic analysis.

Is it possible we make grinding simulation by using Kinematic analysis in Mathcad?

here are the some parameters:

Diameter of wheel : 200 mm

Speed of whee     : 35 m/second

Workpiece feed    : 12 m/mnt

Any guys could you please create Mathcad worksheet to solve it....

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:rkun)

Rifel Kun wrote:

Dear all,...

I am a very beginner in Matchcad...

I want to simulate the single grit of wheel to the workpiece in surface grinding process by using Kinematic analysis.

Is it possible we make grinding simulation by using Kinematic analysis in Mathcad?

here are the some parameters:

Diameter of wheel : 200 mm

Speed of whee     : 35 m/second

Workpiece feed    : 12 m/mnt

Any guys could you please create Mathcad worksheet to solve it....

Not without a complete model of what it is you are trying to model and what you are trying to gain from it. 

Are you trying to simulate the grit wheel for personal interest, work or eduction?

Grinding, from a physics point-of-view, is a complex process and I'm not sure that most people would have the time (or possibly) inclination to devote to creating a lengthy and detailed worksheet.  I suspect most people, who would take an interest, would be willing to give guidance on how to use Mathcad to solve the problem, but would expect you to do most of the work implementing it.

Stuart

ValeryOchkov
24-Ruby IV
(To:rkun)

Top Tags