cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

3rd Grade Program

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite

3rd Grade Program

How do I get 3rd grade student starting the FIRST program. Could you share more information?

Thanks,

Preeti

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Preeti,

For the moment we have no platform for K-12 Students, but we are working on developing one. When it will be available we will let all the schools know thru Technology Solutions for Ongoing Product & Service Advantage | PTC and ThingWorx | ThingWorx

Thanks,

Alex

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

This is the link for registering to First:

FIRST | Academic Program | PTC

Thanks,

Alex

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite
(To:Alex_Cazacu)

thanks for forwarding this information. I am very much interested in starting this program locally. Can you point to someone who is working locally in Southern California?

Hi Preeti,

Is the school involved in the program? If the school already has a First team, you need to check with them. If you want to start/mentor a team in that school, you will need to register the team. If you are in the stage of training your 3rd grade student in First, you should consider getting him/her trained in CAD and robotics. You can download and install for him/her Creo 3.0 Schools Standard (PTC Creo K-12 Download | PTC) and download the How to model almost anything curriculum (K-12 Software Training | PTC), both free from our site.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Alex

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite
(To:Alex_Cazacu)

Thanks for the info Alex. I will look into it.

Preeti

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite
(To:PreetiGupta)

Alex,

Do we have any academic program for ThingWorx platform IoT? I am thinking that if I can get started my daughter class on it?

Let me know.

thanks,

Preeti

Hi Preeti,

For the moment we have no platform for K-12 Students, but we are working on developing one. When it will be available we will let all the schools know thru Technology Solutions for Ongoing Product & Service Advantage | PTC and ThingWorx | ThingWorx

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags