cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Trouble with my license

so-2
1-Newbie

Trouble with my license

Hi! So I downloaded the free student version of creo, but I skipped the licensing step. I skipped this step because I could not click on the box to enter my license number. The box was strangely blocked. I was hoping to finish installing everything and be able to go back and input my license info, but I'm not sure how to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
nnerpel
1-Newbie
(To:so-2)

I have the same problem, could you solve it yet?

ajoshi-2
1-Newbie

Same problem! The text field where we have to insert the license number isnt accessible!

Are u people using Windows? and is it Windows8 or above?

Because this problem wasn't there when I was using Windows 7

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Stephanie,

email you request to -

-OR-

enter your request on http://support.ptc.com/appserver/support/academic_case_logger/academic_case_logger.jsp

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hey guys,

I was having this same problem, but upon reading the install directions a little closer, I found that I needed to run the "setup-schools.exe" install file instead of the standard install file. This install simply asked for username and password, then automatically generated the license in a hidden folder. Try this and see if it works. I still haven't managed to get the software to open on my son's computer yet, but we'll get it figured out.

Good Luck!!!

Scott

Top Tags