cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

stopping a mesh without stopping creo

dilgert
1-Newbie

stopping a mesh without stopping creo

I started a mesh with either too small of element or too restrictive element angle settings.  It is taking forever (already over 70 minutes)  Is there a way of stopping this in creo without an  "end task" in task manager?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dilgert
1-Newbie
(To:Chris3)

Chris:

I am sorry but I really do not think you actually ever read my questions before answering them.  I am not running a simulation, I am meshing.  The correct answer to my question it to click on the stop sign on the bottom bar in creo which brings up a box which allows one to abort the mesh.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:dilgert)

You can end msengine.exe and it will end the simulation but not kill Creo. msengine.exe has nothing to do with Microsoft. It is the Mechanica Solver (Simulate).

dilgert
1-Newbie
(To:Chris3)

Chris:

I am sorry but I really do not think you actually ever read my questions before answering them.  I am not running a simulation, I am meshing.  The correct answer to my question it to click on the stop sign on the bottom bar in creo which brings up a box which allows one to abort the mesh.

Top Tags