cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Simulation of an assembly - How to see the stress of each parts ??

oflou
1-Newbie

Simulation of an assembly - How to see the stress of each parts ??

Hello all,

I make a simulation of an assembly and when i see the stress results (von mises) it only shows the global values.

Is it possible to have the stress results of each parts ??

Thanks for your help

Olivier

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:oflou)

In the result definition window, click the display location tab and then select components and use the buttons at the bottom to hide or show them. This will allow you to isolate individual components.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:oflou)

In the result definition window, click the display location tab and then select components and use the buttons at the bottom to hide or show them. This will allow you to isolate individual components.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

oflou
1-Newbie
(To:Chris3)

Thank you Christopher,

That's exactly what i want ...

Top Tags