cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

ERROR: BusinessRuleReport.jsp java.lang.IllegalStateException: Duplicate iteration for master ID = wt.epm.EPMDocumentMaster:908497646

slandge
7-Bedrock

ERROR: BusinessRuleReport.jsp java.lang.IllegalStateException: Duplicate iteration for master ID = wt.epm.EPMDocumentMaster:908497646

ERROR: BusinessRuleReport.jsp

ERROR: Contact Windchill support at x1234

ERROR: providing the following error message and time of the error!

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Duplicate iteration for master ID = wt.epm.EPMDocumentMaster:908497646

1 REPLY 1
lfox
4-Participant
(To:slandge)

I know this is an old thread, but I came across the same error yesterday. I was unable to copy a drawing by any conventional method. My best guess is that the error comes from old references/dependencies in the model that are either broken or corrupted somehow, but I was not successful in finding the exact cause. I did, however, find a workaround...

Note: I am using Creo 2.

1.) Save a backup of the drawing to an external folder (outside windchill). This saves the drawing itself as well as every single related part, assembly, generic, form, etc...

2.) Open the folder and delete every file except the drawing itself.

3.) Rename the .drw file to your new desired file name.

4.) Return to Creo, and import the new .drw file from the folder. Creo will automatically retrieve all the needed parts and assemblies from your workspace and/or your windchill server. If a dialog box pops up concerning broken references, choose to delete them.

You now have the copy you were looking for in the first place. To get a fresh model for the drawing I simply created a family table member of the assembly I needed to copy. Then I replaced the the generic with the new member in the drawing. Then I deleted the row in the family table to get two independent assemblies. Note: If you use this method, make sure to have the family table member open when you delete its row in the generic, then save the ex-member after the row is deleted. Otherwise, it will still think it is a family table member and things get funky.

Hope this helps someone,

Luke

Top Tags