cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Pattern of Configurable Module PTC Option Modeler Enterprise

fsyed
1-Newbie

Pattern of Configurable Module PTC Option Modeler Enterprise

Hello,

I'm currently using a trial version of PTC Option Modeler Enterprise with Creo Parametric.

I want to create a pattern of a configurable module and select this Pattern in Variant Builder.

First, I've assigned choices by selecting the configurable module in the Pattern. Then, I've saved a Variant Spec in Variant Builder.

I can see that the model In "Model Graphics " Window is correct but when I click on  "Update Assembly", nothing appears and all my configurables modules in Patterns are "Excluded".

So, Is it possible to do a Pattern of Configurable Module? How can I correctly "Assign  Choices" for a Pattern of a Configurable Module?

Thank you!

Farida.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags